Years of Technical Experience
CourseValet.com (BETA V2) Released December 8th, 2021
3000 Unique Users (2022) - College Community Forum and Course Lookup site, New York, NV, Summer 2021-Present
● Website also contains a forum where users can register using the in-house developed login and student verification system so students can communicate and share with each other. Forum also contains school events, clubs, chats, and other relevant info.
● Website replaces outdated, old, hard to look at and understand college provided course lists while also displaying instructor statistics so students can make educated and confident decisions.
eCommerce App, Developer, Las Vegas, NV, Summer 2021
● Developed by using Python3.8 with the Flask framework. Frontend is HTML and JS and is bootstrapped with Bulma.
● Costs $10-$50 dollars and takes minutes to completely setup, compared to competition which is a minimum of $800 and takes hours and requires developers to setup and install.
● Supplied small eCommerce sites the means to compete with larger companies by giving them equal footing for accurate search results.
The Commentator - Feature on CourseValet
Ariel Kahan, Dec 21, 2021
The Observer - Feature on CourseValet
Rachel Galinski, Dec 19, 2021
JewishJournal - Feature on Winning CIJE Engineering Competition
Adelson Educational Campus
DegreeBachelors of Science
GPA3.52 (Fall 2021)
Engineering (On Club Board)
Yeshiva University IT Department
● On-Site IT Support For Students and Staff troubleshooting computer and network issues.
● Manage the e-commerce backend, website frontend, and all other relevant company used
● Work with the sales team concerns and lead projects in order to eliminate those concerns.
● Lead and work with the customer support team in order to ensure customer issues are rectified in a user-friendly and timely manner
● Examples of work would be a PayPal checkout blocking system. This system would block purchasing of ammunition, guns, and gun magazines using the PayPal payment method as this was against their TOS. This software conveniently informed the customer of the situation, saved the company tens of work hours a week, and removed the risk of the company's PayPal account being terminated.